Top 12 Reasons YOU Should Make the Norfolk Area Home
1. Free Parking. This is a luxury most northeast Nebraskans take for granted. But for those who know what it’s like to plug a meter or walk six blocks from the parking garage, it sounds like heaven.
2. Diverse Career Options. With very low unemployment, diversified industries, and over 800 existing jobs available, you are sure
to find a career that fits your talents.
3. Comprehensive, High Quality Health Services. Faith Regional Health Services has a new bed tower that includes expanded women’s and children’s services, orthopedics, intensive care as well as an outdoor terrace, patio area, and healing garden.
4. Lots of NEW Places to Eat and Shop. Have you heard about Black Cow Fat Pig? How about the new microbrewery at the SandBar? Ever visited 318 On the Avenue’s boutique? Be sure to check them all out the next time you are visiting the area.
5. Low Crime. Enough said.
6. Healthy Living in a Peaceful Setting. We have fitness centers and organic health food stores. But if your preference is a jog on the Cowboy Trail (more than 160 miles of broad, level gravel path), biking in wide open spaces, or picking vegetables out of your own garden, we can accommodate.
7. Education. Our K-12 schools are top-notch and Northeast Community College just partnered with Bellevue University offering local
residents easy access to four year degrees.
8. Light Traffic. Or no traffic, unless you are on the back roads…and it’s harvest time. Otherwise, your move to the Norfolk area is going to open doors to 15 minute commutes and more time with your family. Speaking of which…
9. Vacation Time! You could use your hard earned vacation time to take an actual vacation instead of using it all up traveling home
10. Connect with the Outdoors. You can be out hunting in 15 minutes. You can be catching a fish in 10. Then, there’s the delicious meal you get to eat afterwards.
11. The Stars. Remember looking up and seeing the wide open sky with a carpet of stars? In the Norfolk area, you get to have that every single night of your life.
12. Fresh Air. Those postcards of kids skipping through fields of blossoms breathing country air – they are real and they are here. We wanted to take the time to extend you a warm invitation home. The entire Norfolk area is bursting with new opportunities and there’s no time like the present to explore what that might mean for you and your family. Visit us at www.NorfolkNow.org to learn more.